Monday 23 May 2011

Sad and heartsore

In South Africa, Wednesday 18 May 2011, we all went to the Voting Stations, my first stop was at the Veterinary.  My little Yorkshire Terrier, Dawie run out of the yard and into the yard of our neighbours and their dog bit my poor little puppies mouth off.  Dawie came home full of blood and everybody at home was upset.  We rushed off to the Vet and he looked at Dawie and apologised to me saying that he could not safe my puppy.  We had to say goodbye to our beloved little Yorkshire Terrier, he will not be following me around the house any longer.  Lord please keep my puppy safe in heaven. 
A vibrant lively little dog with a whole lot of spunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...