Friday 29 July 2011

Looking back

Isnt it funny we alway seem to look back into our lives, where we come from, what we did and so on.  Why is it that we never look forward?  I am currently working on my attitute and working on my way of think.  I want to start looking forward, I want to look at what tomorrow can bring.  I know I have great treasurers in my life that is still to come and I want to reach them stretching myself and going forward. So today I dedicate my life back into the Lords hands and I pray Lord help me stay focused and look forward yesterday is gone and today is here.  I want to ask for supernatural favour with You Lord Jesus and with man.  Lord I want to also ask that You will bless me and keep me safe.  I pray for Your blessings into my life with You Lord Jesus as well as with man.  amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...