Monday 25 July 2011

Time Management

I dedicate my day into Your Hands dear Lord, help me to make the best of today and to live my life to the fullest.  Guide me and strengthen me, give me the ability to know right from wrong, help me to be kind and patient to everybody I meet today.  I thank You Lord for another day and I entrust myself into Your hands.  We all need You Lord Jesus in our lives, give us the strength to do our work one task at a time.  Let me complete each task given to me with the diligence You want me to use and thank You for the wisdom You have imparted to me.
I pray for my husband and children and ask that You will help them use their time wisely.  We only have so much time each day.
In Jesus Christs name I pray
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...