Wednesday 7 March 2012

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made


Reading this scripture Psalm 139: 14 NIV ‘I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.’

Yes I agree with the Lord, I am fearfully and wonderfully made, I can say thank You Lord for making me the way I am.  I have fine dark brown hair, green eyes and a lovely complexion.  Well-balanced individual with the knowledge and understanding that the Lord is my saviour and my God.  I am redeemed and I know that I will go to heaven someday.  I am aging and yes my body is changing and I am hopefully growing old gracefully.  I enjoy the friendship and love of my husband, who by the way adores me.  I also enjoy the friendship of all my children and I love them dearly.  I have the honour of being a Grandma to a beautiful little girl.  She is growing so fast and looking more and more just like her daddy.  

My life is as the Lord has ordained and I am fortunate in being able to live in a peaceful environment with my husband and children. 
Reading and writing as much as I wish and doing the things I love, painting, knitting and sewing.  How wonderful to be me.  I am so very blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...