I dedicate my Life into the Lord Jesus Christs hands


I believe with all my heart and mind that the Lord Jesus Christ loves me.  Looking at Ephesians 3: 18 – 19.  May I be able to feel and understand, how long, how wide, how deep, and how high His love really is; and to experience this love for myself, though it is so great that I will never see the end of it or fully know or understand it.  As so at last I will be filled up with God Himself.  It is my desire to become more and more like the Lord Jesus Christ.  I dedicate my life into His hands and I thank Him for the opportunity in being able to become a part of Him.  My answer for today is that God Loves me and I am His child.
Praise You Father God, Holy Spirit and Lord Jesus Christ!

Popular posts from this blog

Wisdom in Trusting God

tHe dArkest hOur oF the nIght cOmes jUst bEfore the dAwn.