Thursday 31 May 2012

I dedicate my Life into the Lord Jesus Christs hands


I believe with all my heart and mind that the Lord Jesus Christ loves me.  Looking at Ephesians 3: 18 – 19.  May I be able to feel and understand, how long, how wide, how deep, and how high His love really is; and to experience this love for myself, though it is so great that I will never see the end of it or fully know or understand it.  As so at last I will be filled up with God Himself.  It is my desire to become more and more like the Lord Jesus Christ.  I dedicate my life into His hands and I thank Him for the opportunity in being able to become a part of Him.  My answer for today is that God Loves me and I am His child.
Praise You Father God, Holy Spirit and Lord Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...