Thursday 14 June 2012

I am not sure what my purpose is?


Jack my teddy

Helen Keller wrote:  ‘When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long ant the closed door that we do not see the one which God has opened for us.’ 

Warning about worry
22 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Therefore, I say to you, don’t worry about your life, what you will eat, or about your body, what you will wear. 23 There is more to life than food and more to the body than clothing.” 

I am at a stage in my life that I am unsure of where I am heading, I don’t know what tomorrow brings for me and I am not sure what my purpose in life is right now.  Thinking about what Helen Keller wrote I wonder if I am not looking at the closed door and cannot see the door which God has opened for me.  I also remind myself of what Jesus said to the disciples that they should not worry about anything.

Why do we let ourselves worry when we have someone so great to stand on?  I can only ask the Lord Jesus in humble prayer to show me the way forward and show me the purpose to which He has called me.  If you have good ideas and want to share them with me and help me find out what my purpose is let me know.

God bless you as you read this message today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...