Tuesday 19 June 2012

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.


Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Heb. 13:8


Great and majestic is my Lord.  The Lord is my shield I can go to Him in my hour of need.  The Lord God will protect me and keep me safe.  The Lord God gave His only begotten Son Jesus Christ to die on the cross for my sins.  LORD God You are awesome and wonderful.  I live and breathe because of You I am so honoured to come into Your presence in awe I stand before You this morning.  I give You thanks and praise Your name for all You have done in my life.  Lord You are my King and my God.  I dedicate my life back into Your hands today.  I praise Your Name.  For Lord Your word states that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.  How awesome is that Lord that we may come to You because of Your Son Jesus Christ.

By the Blood of Jesus Christ we are saved.  We may enter Your courts with thanks giving in our hearts and praise in our mouth.  Father God we bring You all the glory and honour and we thank You for the opportunity in being able to stand before You.
Praise You Lord, I will praise You LORD, my soul will praise You.  I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.  Blessed are the people whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the LORD his God.  You Lord the Maker of heaven and earth, the sea, and everything in them – You LORD God remains faithful forever.  

The Lord sets the prisoners free, the Lords gives sight to the blind, the Lord lifts up those who are bowed down, the Lord loves the righteous.

The Lord watches over the alien and sustains the fatherless and the widow, but he frustrates the ways of the wicked.  The Lord reigns forever, your God, O Zion, for all generations.  Praise the Lord.  Psalm 146.  For Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...