Friday 22 June 2012

School Holidays



I wonder what this holidays will be like.  The kids are home and thank the Lord their Daddy is home too.  Otherwise I would be in an instituted by the end of the holidays, winter at home in the school holidays will be tough I am sure.

I am just glad I don’t have to worry about looking after them too much they are nice and big and look after themselves.

It was really cold this morning, a crisp wind blowing and the air was freezing, or let me say it felt freezing.  It became cloudy and over cast and looks a lot like snow – not we are accustomed to having snow in Witbank.  

My second year in this place and my goodness I would love to find a permanent job and go back to work.  I miss the humdrum of the people around me and I don’t feel so old when in other peoples company.  Now I am not complaining but I really miss the people.

The Lord has been good to me, I have been able to do so much in these past could of months, painting, sowing, gardening, reading and my favourite blogging.

Now then its weekend and it is going to be a cold one it seems, so I hope you are warm wherever you are and may the Lord richly bless you.  My word for today was “Isaiah 41:13 For I the Lord your God hold your right hand; I am the Lord, Who says to you, Fear not; I will help you.”

Lord please keep Your right hand over my life today and help me when I fear, I need Your help today and the following couple of weeks.  In the name of Jesus Christ I pray.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...