Thursday 7 June 2012

Suddenly God is there!


Launch out into the deep. Luke 5: 4
Faith is something that we all have and if we don’t believe in something it normally won’t happen.  So this morning it is my declaration to you that God will be in our situations suddenly and if we don’t launch out into the deep and trust in Him we cannot get it to take place.  I want to launch out into this place of being able to write something that will blow your mind.  The only topic I can write about is my God and even then I feel inadequate because of my little faith.  So I believe God will appear to me suddenly and I will have inspirational words to lift you up and me.  I believe my God is awesome and in control over each and every situation in our lives.  Suddenly it will take place and I will be stretched to the maximum to give my very best at all times.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...