Skip to main content

Praise the Lord God



With a grateful heart I stand before You
 With a longing in my heart I praise Your name

Lord Jesus thank You for hearing my prayer
 Lord Jesus thank You for being near

I will worship and Praise Your Holy Name
 I stand in awe of Your great loving kindness

When I wake-up in the morning You are here
 When I go to work You are here

When I go home after work Lord Jesus You are there
 When I drive in the traffic Lord You are there

I stand in awe of Your faithfulness
 I stand in awe of Your greatness
I stand in awe of Your loving kindness
 I stand in awe because Lord You first loved me

A Poem to honour my Lord God

By Yvette van Niekerk

Popular posts from this blog

Develop yourself!

Joel Osteen is an excellent Pastor.
Thank you, Joel.

#Jesus #Christ

Acts 2:38-40 (ICB)38 Peter said to them, “Change your hearts and lives and be baptized, each one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 This promise is for you. It is also for your children and for all who are far away. It is for everyone the Lord our God calls to himself.”40 Peter warned them with many other words. He begged them, “Save yourselves from the evil of today’s people!”
I say we are too caught up in our own little worlds, we believe that we are capable of so much and that when times are difficult then we call on the Lord Jesus.  When nothing happens and we do not receive answered prayers we lose hope and start looking for new ways to get out of the mess we find ourselves in.
In the International Children’s Bible we read that “change your hearts and lives and be baptized,”  the words that stood out for me is “change your hearts and lives.”  I have been thinking about these words.  Something m…

Duane's World

Duane interviewing Storm
live from Jo'burg