Thursday 27 September 2012

Do it! Today!



Being alone with one self can be unnerving at times.  Think about it, you have all this time and the one thing that happens when you spend time with yourself you actually start to think about things.  I was thinking of people who had passed away and I believe they are all in heaven.  The fact is thoughts of dying aren’t something that just comes up with me I am sure it will pop in to your mind every now and then.  I believe the older one gets the more you start to wonder about it.

Here’s the thing, we all have a past and according to Paul in Romans 3: 23 he tells us “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.”  Do you know what the price is for sin?  Paul says in Romans 6: 23 ‘For the wages of sin is death.”   Working for your wages each month to buy whatever you need.  Now we see that we have a price to pay for our own sin, death.  Is there a solution to this?  Yes absolutely, we have a key to this door.  Jesus Christ, Paul writes in Romans 5: 8 “But God demonstrated His own love for us in this while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”  We now have this key to open the door to heaven.  Only we still need something to activate it, but what is it?  Paul has a solution to this problem, he writes in Romans 10: 9 “if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.”  

Pray this prayer today, don’t delay!  

Yeshua HaMashiach
Dear Father God, In the name of Your Son Jesus Christ I confess that (Romans 3: 230 I have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.  I also agree and confess that Lord the wages of sin is death (Romans 6: 23).  Lord as a result I declare and believe that God demonstrated His own love for me in this while I was a sinner, Christ died for me (Romans 5:8). Now Lord this is my confession that with my mouth I confess, Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead, I am saved (Romans 10: 9).  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...