Tuesday 23 October 2012

Psss you! Hmmm? Yes you.




These flowers are for you. Don’t you know that you are one of my favourite friend?  Yes, You!  I don’t want others to know this; but you really are great!!  I like your smile and I like your laughter.  It’s so nice to see you sitting behind your desk reading my blog.  Thank you!

Today’s tip: 

Galatians 6: 9

‘and let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.’  

Subscribe to being kinder and by looking for the good in all your friends and family. 

Stay focused and don’t gossip. 

Once you get that under control you will be friendlier and more appreciated by your family and friends. 

Become that nice guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...