Thursday 1 November 2012

Change



I don’t know about you but I think ‘change’ is constant.  The weather changes, your mood changes constantly, the prices of goods changes.  So it is imperative that we need to accept that change is something always taking place.  The best is ‘we’ hate change.  I wonder why?  Well from my perspective I believe because we cannot control ‘change’.  What we don’t realise is that when there is change there is obviously ‘progress’.

Today has been one of those long and drawn-out days.  The truth is I didn’t come before God in prayer this morning, I got distracted and I prayed later on but the day seems wasted on all kinds of nothings.  
We don’t always believe it but one thing stands out like a pole above water and that is God is always in control.  He made everything and it is up to Him to either promote you or demote you.  God can bring change into your life in a blink of an eye.  When we believe we are in control of our own lives that just when God brings a sudden change.  

Isaiah 2: 22 ‘Stop trusting in man, who has but a breath in his nostrils.  Of what account is he?’  Hmm it makes you think, what can man do that will affect your life????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...