Tuesday 6 November 2012

Pay it forward this Christmas.




Let’s all do something especially nice for someone you know of in need.  In the Bible God says in Deuteronomy 11: 14 ‘I will send rain on your land in its season, both autumn and spring rains, so that you may gather in your grain, new wine and oil.’  

Because I believe we have God’s supernatural favour in our lives let us pay it forward this Christmas.  I want to remind you that in Psalm 31: 15 ‘my times are in your hands.’  I want to challenge you to do something nice for someone this Christmas.

Let’s pay it forward to someone in need; there may be a person that needs food, clothing or medical assistance.  Don’t make it known that you helped this person, do in anonymously and see how God will bless you in time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...