Saturday 24 November 2012

Thank You



Lord thank You
 For the loving husband you have placed in my life.

Thank you for the joy of being able to spend time in Your presence knowing;
 he loves me and understands my need to grow spiritually.
Thank you for the peace I feel when drawing closer and closer to You Lord Jesus,
the patience my husbands has with my fickleness.
Thank You Lord for Your mercy and kindness
You let me live another day. 
Your Word is true and I love You Lord
for being faithful and allowing me to face yet another day.
Thank You Lord in humility,
and gentleness I stand here hands held high, praising you Lord. 
I love you
and thank You
for my beautiful husband
and family You allowed me to have. 

All in Jesus Name

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...