Monday 24 December 2012

Lord Almighty God direct my paths


Proverbs 3: 6 ‘in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.’


Darlings I want to encourage you to stop and think about this.  ‘In all your ways acknowledge him,’ Lord Almighty God I want to acknowledge You today in every aspect of my life, my waking up in the morning, my morning shower, the warm water pouring down my back, the fresh smelling soap I use, the fragment shampoo and conditioner.  Brushing my own teeth, combing my wet hair, drying off with a nice clean towel and getting dressed.  How blessed am I Lord, how blessed am I.  I want to acknowledge You Lord in my life this morning, I want to say thank You Lord that I have all these pleasures, I am able to go to a job and work for a couple of hours.  I dedicate my job today into Your hands, Lord I thank You for Your supernatural favour, Lord I dedicate my husband and the children into Your hands.  I acknowledge You in being with them and protecting them.  Lord I want to acknowledge You in my marriage and my family life, I pray Lord that You will come and make my paths straight.

Darlings do take the time if only 15 minutes each day, read something in the Bible, focus and mediate on the Lord God.  Dedicate your life and time into Gods hands, praying for the wisdom and insight you may need to face these days.  

May the Lord Almighty Bless You on this morning before Christmas, may the peace and happiness flow over you and your families.  Lord giving You all the glory and honor, I dedicate each person reading this piece today, bless each person and Holy Spirit fill their hearts and minds with the knowledge that the Lord God is here and will be with them as they too face another day.  In the holy name of Jesus Christ I pray.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...