Tuesday 25 December 2012

Monsters


Proverbs 4: 33 ‘The LORD’S curse is on the house of the wicked, but he blesses the home of the righteous.’

Darlings today is Christmas and there are monsters around us, monsters of loneliness, of heartache and pain.  Come into the Lord’s presence and pray with me that the Holy Spirit will fill your hearts and minds, draw near to the Lord and see how He will lift you up today.  May you enjoy a day filled with love, peace, happiness and most of all fellowship with people close to you.  May you enjoy the company of someone special in your life today. 

Lord Jesus, in humbleness I pray for the blessings on my home, I pray Lord for Your Holy Spirit to come and live in my heart.  Lord I dedicate my husband and children into Your hands and I dedicate my own life into Your hands.  Lord praying for the people who are facing monsters of loneliness, monsters of heartache and monsters of pain.  Take these monsters away and fill them with Your Love today, giving them peace and happiness, kindness and love.  In the Holy Name of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...