Thursday 13 December 2012

Wants vs needs


Good morning Darlings, what an awesome day it is today, getting up early and starting my day in humble prayer before the Lord God.  I sit in my bed and read through my daily devotions and then I take my Bible and read something in Genesis, Psalms, Proverbs and John.  This takes up about an hour of my reading.  I then pray and ask the Lord for guidance and pray that the Lord God will anoint my head so that I can face the day.  I get out of bed open the showers hot water tap and wait for it to warm up before I step in and take my hot shower.  I feel refreshed and ready to face the day.  My darling husband is still sleeping.  After I dry myself off I get dressed and dry my hair and put my makeup on.  Go to the kitchen make some coffee and lunch and then get ready to go to work.  

On my way to work I read one of the novels and by the time I get to work I am well read.  Walking into my office I greet my manager, and colleagues.

We start early and I try and get my work sorted out for the day so that I can manage whatever comes my way.  We have meetings, and its minutes of meeting, collation of documents, agendas, ag, you name it I do it.
Finally it is lunch time and I can spend some time reading something to lift my spirits, as the day seems to drag by and drain everything from me.  People around me can be so negatively charged and before I go home I feel the negativity hanging on me.

A normal day for me, but I want to change this, I have decided to make the best of my situation, I want more, I need to grow and live my life as God has planned it for me.  Once again I ask the Lord for guidance and I pray for the wisdom and understanding to see it and grab it with both my hands.  I need to become financially stable again.  We have so many needs that we want to fulfil, is this need or a want.  I have to establish that and work on my needs and not my wants.

So Darlings, is it just me or do we all face the same old thing everyday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...