Thursday 17 January 2013

Calling on the Lord in my weakness



2 Corinthians 12: 10 ‘That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties.  For when I am weak, then I am strong.’


Good morning Darlings this morning I got such a fright, I was taking my children to school and as I stopped at the stop street a Taxi with school children in it bumped into me.  The road was too busy to just get out and confront the man so I had to drive to school and drop off my child.  On getting there I got out of my car and confronted the man.  He said something in his language and pointed his finger at me.  I asked him what was wrong with him and if he was drunk?  Did he not notice he was driving children around in his Taxi?  He jumped back into his Taxi and speed off.

This brought me down to earth, I realised that if he was driving any faster he would have crashed into us and it would have been an extremely ugly accident.  I am just glad that the Lord has been with me all this time. 
All I can do today is but call on my Lord and saviour.  This verse springs to mind that we will be persecuted and we will face difficult time and hardships will come our way.  Not forgetting the insults that come to us but we should shirk it and turn to our Lord and saviour.  


Lord Jesus I pray that in my weakness I can draw on Your power.  I pray Lord that You will help me face today, I plead the blood of Jesus over our cars, our homes, our children, our grandchildren and everything we have.  I ask Lord for the courage to face today and the strength I need for living my life as You will it.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...