Thursday 24 January 2013

Happy Birthday Pieter




Now I must tell you about this young lad, he is a cute young teenager, 13 to be exact.  He is in Grade 7 and the little girls adore him.  He is friendly, helpful and kind-hearted.   Pieter needed me to bake a cake for school and I gave it my best shot.  I baked two cakes for the lad, one was with the theme of cars and the other with a couple of spiders.  We are going to take these two cakes to school and see how the children enjoy them.



In Pieter’s class there are 37 children, so I literal take my hat off for the teachers.  School seems to be fund right now and I am glad to say that Pieter changed his mind about mathematics; he seems to be putting in the effort.  



His dad bought him a blackberry as a birthday and I got him a dog chain with a nice Christian verse on as well as a couple of shirts.



I am sure Pieter is looking forward to today as he will be the main man around school today, I am sure glad I was able to bake him a lovely cake or two.


Hobbies and likes of this young lad are TV, PSP and Xbox – you can put him in front of any of these devices and he will be able to play it with his eyes closed. 


So Pieter here’s wishing you a wonderful day, I hope and pray the Lord will bless you richly and that all your dreams may come true.



1 comment:

  1. happy birthday to you pieter
    from http://angryimage.com/

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...