Happy Birthday Pieter




Now I must tell you about this young lad, he is a cute young teenager, 13 to be exact.  He is in Grade 7 and the little girls adore him.  He is friendly, helpful and kind-hearted.   Pieter needed me to bake a cake for school and I gave it my best shot.  I baked two cakes for the lad, one was with the theme of cars and the other with a couple of spiders.  We are going to take these two cakes to school and see how the children enjoy them.



In Pieter’s class there are 37 children, so I literal take my hat off for the teachers.  School seems to be fund right now and I am glad to say that Pieter changed his mind about mathematics; he seems to be putting in the effort.  



His dad bought him a blackberry as a birthday and I got him a dog chain with a nice Christian verse on as well as a couple of shirts.



I am sure Pieter is looking forward to today as he will be the main man around school today, I am sure glad I was able to bake him a lovely cake or two.


Hobbies and likes of this young lad are TV, PSP and Xbox – you can put him in front of any of these devices and he will be able to play it with his eyes closed. 


So Pieter here’s wishing you a wonderful day, I hope and pray the Lord will bless you richly and that all your dreams may come true.



Popular posts from this blog

Wisdom in Trusting God

tHe dArkest hOur oF the nIght cOmes jUst bEfore the dAwn.