Skip to main content

If at first you fail, try again and again!



Hello Darlings how are you today?  I am believing and confessing over your lives that you are well and all is well with your soul.  I have been working hard on studying toward a certificate I truly want and it isn’t easy.  Doubt and worry has been plaguing me constantly.  I need to wake up and stop worrying about this.  I know how much time and effort I have put into studying this stuff and I am able to do so much better.  My aim is to attain 55 out of 75 which I believe is realistic based on my knowledge of the books.  

This morning when I got up at 03h00 I took my bible and I read it, I sat down in my chair and I spoke to God and I actually was bold enough to ask Him please Lord help me remember the work I have learned.  I would like to attain the 55 out of 75.  God can turn my failure into Success.  I am so trusting in God to lift me up and help me here.  My first attempt I went it on my own, I learned hard and fast for this subject and unfortunately I failed.  This time I am bringing my work and study time before the Lord God, I am calling on him this time asking Lord please help me.  I know I know this work but I cannot remember it as well as I would like to, so this time I am handing this over into Your hands praying for wisdom and insight and most of all the supernatural favour and of course my success.  It is clear that I cannot do this in my own strength I need the Lord my God to help me.

Being honest and straight to the point, I know God is not limited by my circumstances He is limited by my unbelieves.  I am confessing with my heart and mind set on my God and Lord Jesus Christ that I am going to succeed I confess that ‘Because you say so, I will make it Lord Jesus I will pass with my 55 out of 75’  Luke 5.

Lord I know that You look out our hearts to see what our motives are, Proverbs 16: 2 states that You weight us.  If I am selfish or if there is any malicious or negative agendas in my heart or mind I humbly come before You today and ask for forgiveness of sin.  Lord please show me what I am hiding from You and let me deal with it and help me to honour and always keep You first in my life.  In the holy name of Jesus Christ I pray.  Amen

Popular posts from this blog

Develop yourself!

Joel Osteen is an excellent Pastor.
Thank you, Joel.

#Jesus #Christ

Acts 2:38-40 (ICB)38 Peter said to them, “Change your hearts and lives and be baptized, each one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 This promise is for you. It is also for your children and for all who are far away. It is for everyone the Lord our God calls to himself.”40 Peter warned them with many other words. He begged them, “Save yourselves from the evil of today’s people!”
I say we are too caught up in our own little worlds, we believe that we are capable of so much and that when times are difficult then we call on the Lord Jesus.  When nothing happens and we do not receive answered prayers we lose hope and start looking for new ways to get out of the mess we find ourselves in.
In the International Children’s Bible we read that “change your hearts and lives and be baptized,”  the words that stood out for me is “change your hearts and lives.”  I have been thinking about these words.  Something m…

Duane's World

Duane interviewing Storm
live from Jo'burg