Self-hatred and Self-bitterness




Proverbs 4: 24 

“Put away perversity from your mouth; keep corrupt talk far from your lips.”

 

Preaching to myself today, I have the ability to be self-destructive, I have been taught to always put myself down and say the worst things about myself and then I vent it against the people I love.  I seem to forget how much God loves me, have I not accepted the Lord’s unconditional love?  Have I not accepted that I am the righteousness in Jesus Christ?  When will this revelation of the Lord’s love take root within me to know that I may love myself and accept whom I am?  Getting rid of bitterness, strive and so many other things, isn’t that easy.

Popular posts from this blog

Wisdom in Trusting God

tHe dArkest hOur oF the nIght cOmes jUst bEfore the dAwn.