Skip to main content

In the day that I cried out, You (God) answered me, and made me bold with strenght in my soul.




Joshua 1: 9 “Have I not command you?  Be strong and courageous.  Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Today as I sat in my study waiting to hear from the Lord this word came to me.  I took it in faith and I am just so glad I did.  Yesterday in my hour of need I turned to the LORD again and asked HIM to give me a word for the day and Psalm 138: 3 came to me.

Psalm 138: 3 “When I called, you answered me; you made me bold and stout-hearted.”

The words of my bible are building blocks in my own life and the place that I find myself in is really difficult.  I pray and humble myself before God constantly and I wait for a word and yesterday for the first time in a very long time God spoke to me through the Holy Spirit.  Something I yearn for all the time.

God is real and He really loves you, don’t be concerned for tomorrow it will sort itself out.

Popular posts from this blog

Develop yourself!

Joel Osteen is an excellent Pastor.
Thank you, Joel.

#Jesus #Christ

Acts 2:38-40 (ICB)38 Peter said to them, “Change your hearts and lives and be baptized, each one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 This promise is for you. It is also for your children and for all who are far away. It is for everyone the Lord our God calls to himself.”40 Peter warned them with many other words. He begged them, “Save yourselves from the evil of today’s people!”
I say we are too caught up in our own little worlds, we believe that we are capable of so much and that when times are difficult then we call on the Lord Jesus.  When nothing happens and we do not receive answered prayers we lose hope and start looking for new ways to get out of the mess we find ourselves in.
In the International Children’s Bible we read that “change your hearts and lives and be baptized,”  the words that stood out for me is “change your hearts and lives.”  I have been thinking about these words.  Something m…

Duane's World

Duane interviewing Storm
live from Jo'burg