Saturday 8 June 2013

In the day that I cried out, You (God) answered me, and made me bold with strenght in my soul.




Joshua 1: 9 “Have I not command you?  Be strong and courageous.  Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Today as I sat in my study waiting to hear from the Lord this word came to me.  I took it in faith and I am just so glad I did.  Yesterday in my hour of need I turned to the LORD again and asked HIM to give me a word for the day and Psalm 138: 3 came to me.

Psalm 138: 3 “When I called, you answered me; you made me bold and stout-hearted.”

The words of my bible are building blocks in my own life and the place that I find myself in is really difficult.  I pray and humble myself before God constantly and I wait for a word and yesterday for the first time in a very long time God spoke to me through the Holy Spirit.  Something I yearn for all the time.

God is real and He really loves you, don’t be concerned for tomorrow it will sort itself out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...