Thursday 27 June 2013

Live is a journey!!



Live is a journey and sometimes I found myself walking in the desert or the wilderness?  In those times we find ourselves lonely, under pressure, isolated, estranged, without resources and really dependant on the help from the Lord up above.  In these times of hardship and correction I find that it is when we seem to grow stronger in our faith and draw closer to our Lord.

Psalm 119: 1 – 8

              Lord humbly I pray that You will bless me in my ways as I try and walk according to the law of the LORD.  I also pray that I may be blessed as I try and keep Your statutes and seek You with all of my heart.  I aspire Lord not to do anything wrong and walk in Your ways.  Lord You have laid down precepts that I try to fully obey.  Oh, that my ways are steadfast in obeying your decrees!  So that I would not be put to shame when I consider all Your commands.  I will praise You with an upright heart as I learn your righteous laws.  I will obey Your decrees and do not utterly forsake me.  In the holy name of Your son Jesus Christ I pray.  Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...