Wednesday 5 June 2013

Rise up - your wealth and honour comes from the Lord our God



1 Chronicles 29: 12 – 14

Lord God wealth and honour comes from You, Lord God You are the rulers of all things.  As I face another day Lord God I pray that I may place my life back into Your hands which have strength and power to exalt and give me strength.  Now, our God, I give You thanks, and praise Your glorious name.  Lord God “but who am I, and who are my people, that we should be able to give as generously as this?  Everything comes from You, and we have given only what comes from Your hand.”

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...