Monday 3 June 2013

The Proud



1 Peter 5: 5

Young men, in the same way be submissive to those who are older.  All of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, because, “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.”

Someday it will come your way and hopefully you are able to deal with it.  Many people are really proud and have strong personalities, I take myself, I didn’t think that I would ever be humbled.  Guess what?  I have been humbled and now I need to stand before my God and only He can do the impossible for me.

Some days are ok and others are just really bad but I will come before my Lord and Saviour and trust in Him.  Yeshua hamashia!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...