Monday 15 July 2013

Ask ..... believe ..... receive



Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you (Matthew 7:7, NIV).

We don’t have because we don’t ask.  Take this opportunity in asking God for what you need and see how He will bless you.  Seek and you will find, I believe we have to make it our business to study God’s word and find Him in it.  Knock and the door will be opened to you.  Knock and see how God will open the doors for you.


Father God I am asking You to please supply according to my needs, You know what I need please answer my prayer.  My heart seeks You constantly and I am standing knocking at Your door expecting You to open and invite me in.

Bless all the people reading my blog in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...