Monday 22 July 2013

Facing my own giants ... Lord God help me



We all need to face our giants at some stage in our lives.  I have come to realise that no matter what I say or do I cannot make them go away if I don’t actually face them.  One thing is for sure, to face giants in my life is really difficult and I find myself desperate and really depressed many a time.  The cold weather also doesn’t help and then the only comfort I have is actually spending time in God’s presence.  It has been difficult and I haven’t that faithful for such a long time.  Thank God for His faithfulness and thank God for waiting on us turn back to Him.

I have come to a place in my life where I know that I can trust in my God, yes, although I face these giants, God is with me.  Taking the giant and looking him in the eye makes me realise God is with me.  I have seen Him move in my area. 

Psalm 34:5 Those who look to Him for help will be radiant with joy, no shadow of shame will darken their faces.  As Pastor Andrew and Vanessa Roebert sent this message out today, it just again proved to me God is there listening to my requests and I am safe in His hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...