Tuesday 13 August 2013

Kill that snake




I had a dream last night and in my dream I saw a snake crawling into my bird’s cage and swallowed the little bird.  I was so made that I ran to the cage opened the little door pulled the snake out by its head and with my two hands gripped it by the head.  I put my fingers under its chin and over its head and started to squeeze its head until I saw the snake’s eye pop.

To me I feel that God has confirmed to me that I am dealing with stuff in my life and I have the victory.  I believe God loves me and that He sent his only son to die on the cross for my sins.  In Luke 12: 27 ‘consider the lilies how they grow:  they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.’  

Colossians 4: 6 Your words should always be with grace, as if seasoned with salt, and be aware how it is appropriate for you to answer each man.

Let’s consider each other, dealing with people in a gentle and kind way.  I find that we all have issues and some of us are such drama queens.  Take control over your thoughts, and remember that you can overcome whatever is in your life right now.  Asking the Lord Jesus Christ to help you, face your problems and kill them one by one and you will see the victory at hand.

God bless you and may you also be victorious today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...