Monday 5 August 2013

Lord restores me back to, You




Looking at the people around me makes me wonder is it only me that is trying to draw near to God, is it only me that feels so convicted.  Am I the only person worried about the end of my life?  I look at myself and keep on judging me, how I speak to people, what my reaction is towards everyone around me.  I try and consider everybody these days, I look at them and think before I speak.  Being careful not to speak out what I feel.  

The change is taking forever, I look at myself and cry many a day and wonder Lord am I getting closer to You?  I fall all the time and it seems when I get up and dust myself off I walk a short way and trip and fall again.  I have a bad temper and I speak many times before I think.  

Proverbs 14: 12 There is a way that seem right to a man, but its end is … death.  Daniel 4: 37 Pride is dangerous, it forces you to lie in a helpless state for days, sometimes years.  If you don’t ask for help immediately, you could have gotten up and gone on with your life. 

As for me, I have found that the most difficult time in my life is now, the challenge I face with myself is the fact that I am doing what I can to draw near to the Lord and the more I try the harder I fall.  I keep finding myself crying out to the Lord for help.  

Keeping watch over my mouth and looking at my circumstance, I hope and pray the Lord will accept my humble prayer and let me draw near to Him.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...