Wednesday 23 October 2013

Blessing or Curses?



Gen 12: 3 ‘I will bless those who bless you.’

On reading this message today it struck me that I have been professing these words in my own life for as long as I can remember.

One thing is for sure people think they can judge one on your reputation and what they think of us; but praise God for judging us on our character, as He sees us from within.

Armed with this message I face today, I will thank the Lord my God for a beautiful day, filled with great opportunities.  I will look at the people that treat me with distain and disrespect and pray the Lord to heal their broken jealous hearts.  I will thank the Lord my God for untold blessings and supernatural favour, reaching the heavens.  With a spark in my eyes I can look the world in the face and know that this is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.  Yummy some breakfast and then off to work I go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...