Monday 21 October 2013

Stop taking live so seriously ....



Isaiah 66: 12 

12 This is what the Lord says:
“I will give Jerusalem a river of peace and prosperity.
    The wealth of the nations will flow to her.

New rules for my life starting from this very moment, I am going to stop taking life so seriously, no one leaves it alive now do they.  It is certain we all are travelling the same road at some stage in our lives we will meet our Maker.  This morning while I lay listening to the rain pouring outside, it struck me that I have so much to be grateful for.

This morning as I walk through the house I start by pleading the blood of Jesus Christ over each and every object in my house.  I dedicate my house back into the hands of the Lord Jesus Christ and pray over each bedroom, passage, bathroom, kitchen, lounge, dining room, stoeps, study and laundry.  I pray the Lord Jesus to send the Holy Spirit throughout my house and fill it with His presence.

My husband told me to lighten up and when I feel a negative thought plaguing my mind to replace it with something positive.  This morning I started, I prayed and ask the Lord to help me decide on my attitude of being happy and facing the day with a new strength and knowledge that God is in control over my life and I don’t have to worry about today, God knows best.


I walk to my car and as I sit listening to the radio, Angus was speaking and he posed the question of do you have a purpose in your life?  It struck me, I have lost mine.  What now? 

Humbly I come before the Lord and pray Lord please help me find out what my purpose is in this life of mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...