Friday 29 November 2013

Pray for the office



2 Thess. 3 : 1 - 2 ‘Finally, brothers, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may speed ahead and be honoured, as happened among you, and that we may be delivered from wicked and evil men.  For not all have faith.’

In America the people celebrated Thanksgiving, we are preparing for Christmas.  The festive season has already started in October, the shops are working on the peoples nervous with all the beautiful Christmas decorations. 

Bless the following people Tannie Bertha, Oom Cobus, Alisha, Anke, Siphiwe, Charlotte, Thea, Lida, Jack and Ronald.  Lord I pray for a revival in each person’s personal life.  I pray that You will touch their lives with You hand draw them near to You.  Lord I dedicate each one of them into Your hands this Christmas and I pray for peace, happiness and supernatural favour with You Lord as well as with man.  Lord I want to ask that You Lord will bless them financially and make their dreams come true. 


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...