Thursday 6 March 2014

Confessions of possitive words in my own life




Lord God as I face today I confess Lord that I am blessed, Lord that I am expecantant of Your blessings in my own life.  I am more than a conqueror ant that Lord You have promised me a future and that I will success because I am in Your hands.  I am not going to give into negative thoughts and I will stay focused on the good things You have placed in my life.  I thank You Lord God for a good, kind and loving husband.  I thank You Lord for all my beautiful children, grandchildren and step children.  I thank You Lord for the opportunities that You are creating for me and I thank You Lord for being in control over my life.  You, LORD, are our Father.  We are the clay, You are the Potter; we are all the works of Your hand.  Isa. 64: 8

Lord let the heavens rejoice, let the earth be glad; let the sea resound, and all that is in it; let the fields be jubilant, and everything in them.  The all the trees of the forest will sing for joy.  Ps. 96: 11-12

Praise Your holy Name Lord, You are my Lord and Saviour!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...