Tuesday 11 March 2014

Please pray with me



“You will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you,” declares the LORD.”
Jeremiah 29:12-14

As I started my day today I spoke to God and asked Him please Lord will you speak to me today.  See currently I am facing many trials and it is really difficult for me.  I don’t want to tell you what I am going through but believe me it is truly serious.

Well I got an sms from my daughter who placed a scripture on Facebook for me.  I took a look at the verse and there it was.  God is still talking to me.

How awesome is our God, He still answers prayers.

Now I need some prayers from my blogger friends, please keep me in mind the weeks to come, one is a very personal matter and the other is for a business I want to start on Tuesday next week.  I have attended a course and I have the equipment, the knowledge and now I need the clientele.  Please pray with me that I make the right decisions concerning pricing as well as my work must be of the highest quality.  Please also pray with me for a friendly and kind, loving demeanor.  Apparently I come across very aloof and unfriendly.  I also am too serious please pray for me to loosen up and become truly friendly and also I need to enjoy this job.

The other thing I am asking is that you also will stand in agreement with me that I am able to pay the 15% on each of my clients to the land lord.

Well that’s my request right now, please will you stand with me in agreement.
Thank you Yvette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...