Friday 9 May 2014

Today ....



Hebrews 4 : 7 Amplified Bible (AMP)

Again He sets a definite day, [a new] Today, [and gives another opportunity of securing that rest] saying through David after so long a time in the words already quoted, Today, if you would hear His voice and when you hear it, do not harden your hearts.


It is my hope and prayer for you that we will not harden our hearts to the voice of the Lord.  There are so many voices all around us that we simply don’t hear from God.   

My hope is that my spiritual ears and eyes will be alert to the voice of God.  It is my desire to hear from the Lord God today.   

My need to grow spiritually is great and the thirsting of my soul drives me to listen for Gods voice.

Shalom God praise the Lord my God

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...