Thursday 26 June 2014

He will rest [in silent satisfaction] and in His love ...



Zephaniah 3:17Amplified Bible (AMP)
17 The Lord your God is in the midst of you, a Mighty One, a Saviour [Who saves]! He will rejoice over you with joy; He will rest [in silent satisfaction] and in His love He will be silent and make no mention [of past sins, or even recall them]; He will exult over you with singing.


Abba Father, my Lord God thank you for being in the midst of me, a Mighty One, a Saviour!  As I go through my day and think and mediate on this word I want to praise the Lord my God, Jesus Christ for being there for me.  I have the assurance that God is with me and I am grateful for the opportunity in sharing God with You.  I lift my face to the heavens and wait patiently on my LORD, Lord God, Abba Father thank you for Your word today.  As I take this word into my heart, guide me, teach me and sustain me today.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...