Skip to main content

He will rest [in silent satisfaction] and in His love ...



Zephaniah 3:17Amplified Bible (AMP)
17 The Lord your God is in the midst of you, a Mighty One, a Saviour [Who saves]! He will rejoice over you with joy; He will rest [in silent satisfaction] and in His love He will be silent and make no mention [of past sins, or even recall them]; He will exult over you with singing.


Abba Father, my Lord God thank you for being in the midst of me, a Mighty One, a Saviour!  As I go through my day and think and mediate on this word I want to praise the Lord my God, Jesus Christ for being there for me.  I have the assurance that God is with me and I am grateful for the opportunity in sharing God with You.  I lift my face to the heavens and wait patiently on my LORD, Lord God, Abba Father thank you for Your word today.  As I take this word into my heart, guide me, teach me and sustain me today.  Amen

Popular posts from this blog

Develop yourself!

Joel Osteen is an excellent Pastor.
Thank you, Joel.

#Jesus #Christ

Acts 2:38-40 (ICB) 38 Peter said to them, “Change your hearts and lives and be baptized, each one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 This promise is for you. It is also for your children and for all who are far away. It is for everyone the Lord our God calls to himself.” 40 Peter warned them with many other words. He begged them, “Save yourselves from the evil of today’s people!”
I say we are too caught up in our own little worlds, we believe that we are capable of so much and that when times are difficult then we call on the Lord Jesus.  When nothing happens and we do not receive answered prayers we lose hope and start looking for new ways to get out of the mess we find ourselves in.
In the International Children’s Bible we read that “change your hearts and lives and be baptized,”  the words that stood out for me is “change your hearts and lives.”  I have been thinking about these words.  Something m…

Duane's World

Duane interviewing Storm
live from Jo'burg