Wednesday 16 July 2014

Aging ...

Me and my grandchild Anabelle on my 50th

I don’t know if it is true for any of you beautiful young woman, but aging has become such an issue for me.  The first sign of aging is pre-menopause, night sweats and hot flushes.  Then all the other issue that come along with menopause.  Then of course grey hairs are popping up all over my dark head.

Proverbs 20:29
“The glory of young men is their strength, grey hair the splendour of the old.” (NIV)

So guess what?  I am going to embrace my grey hair and enjoy the splendour of my old age.

Then of course I don’t know about most of you young and beautiful woman but I dream a lot and most of the dreams are significant to me.  I receive messages and it takes me a couple of days to get to the bottom of it but I finally I get the answer.  I believe God is dealing with me in this way; isn’t it awesome.

Joel 2:28 “And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.” (NIV)

I hope that as I age I will be treated with respect and that in turn I will treat other people the same way.

Leviticus 19:32 “You shall stand up before the grey head and honour the face of an old man, and you shall fear your God: I am the LORD.” ( ESV)

Just one more and tomorrow we can carry on with the aging process.  I have the highest respect for my father, I know he had his faults and what not but in my eyes he is the greatest man that ever lived.  Then of course there is my mum, to me she means the world and I really worry about her, she is fragile and easily offended.  I keep her in prayers constantly as I know she done the best she could and I think it paid off.  All her children are respectful and decent and she can be proud of all her grandchildren too, not to mention her grate grandchildren.



Proverbs 6:20 -23 “My son, keep your father’s commands, and don’t forget your mother’s teaching. Keep their words in mind forever as though you had them tied around your neck. They will guide you when you walk. They will guard you when you sleep. They will speak to you when you are awake. These commands are like a lamp; this teaching is like a light. And the correction that comes from them will help you have life.” (NCV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...