Thursday 21 August 2014

Challenges we as woman face


2 Corinthians 4: 13 
‘It is written:  I believed, therefore I have spoken.'
Since we have that same spirit of faith, 
we also believe and therefore speak.’

Before you read something about my past remember I am a woman who faced daunting times and blow after blow I never gave up.  I got up each morning and prayed Help me face today Lord Jesus. 

I believed God would help me through the most difficult time in my life, I will prosper and succeed in everything I do, I declare this in Jesus Christ’s name.


Life has dealt me some interesting times when I think of all the hardships I had endure and how close I got to God in times when I felt so abandoned and alone.  It seems so strange to even think of it.  My life was difficult for most of my adult years, drug abuse was something we witnessed in our house.  

A really very stressful time in my life, I found in those days, weight loss was normal and hair loss just as normal, being nervous and constantly on my guard waiting for the bad news to come and knock me down.  One morning I decide this enough, I need to make some drastic changes, I went to the office and phone some lawyers and made appointments.  I needed to regain my dignity and find myself again.  

As a Christian woman it was one of the most difficult things for me to do and that was to go ahead with a divorce.  This would mean changing so many things, moving losing everything we work for and not having the same stand of living.  Nevertheless now was the time to strike, I made up my mind and get this behind me.  I prayed about this and then I went to see my Pastor, things were difficult and I told him I can’t carry on living like this anymore.

Regardless to say as an abused woman, mentally, physically and emotionally not forgetting financially I have come up stronger.  I am not perfect and I can smile at the world and know my roots.  I am rooted in the Lord Jesus Christ who gives me my daily bread, who strengthens me.  I have come to a place in my life where I will be more in Jesus Christ and the woman I was less.  I strive to do things perfectly, I strive to work harder, I want to give people more than they expect and I want to be a blessing for other people.

When you face difficult times we seem to run on automatic, if you are grounded and rooted in the Lord Jesus Christ things are difficult but the burden is not heavy.  My hope is in the Lord Jesus Christ and as I face today I thank Him for this new life I am living.  Blessed with peace and happiness and the Lord Almighty has blessed all my children with abundance and wealth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...