Monday 25 August 2014

Eyes on You Lord




Is. 45: 19 “I am the LORD, and I speak the truth; I make known what is right.”

LORD God as I am reading myself to go to bed, You know my hearts desires and my dreams, I have spoken to You about them.  I humbly come before You and ask You please Father God, will you give me a clean vision and goal for my own life, You speak the truth and You make know what is right, I am asking You show me Lord and guide me.

Help me find peace of mind while I am waiting and give me the strength to carry on I feel I need You more and more each day, I can’t make it on my own any more.

In Jesus Christ’s name I pray amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...