Tuesday 19 August 2014

Regular Prayer for family and friends ....


Acts 16: 31 (AMP)
31 And they answered, Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ [[d]give yourself up to Him, [e] take yourself out of your own keeping and entrust yourself into His keeping] and you will be saved, [and this applies both to] you and your household as well.

Abba Father, humbly I come before You asking for the salvation of family and friends that do not know or have a personal relationship with You.

2 Corinthians 4: 4 (AMP)
For the god of this world has blinded the unbelievers’ minds [that they should not discern the truth], preventing them from seeing the illuminating light of the Gospel of the glory of Christ (the Messiah), Who is the Image and Likeness of God.

Please Lord I pray that You will reveal Yourself to my family and friends and that Your Holy Spirit will open their eyes and ears to Your word, so that they may experience Your abundant love for them.
As I bring these members of my family and friends before I pray that You will hear my heart’s desire and save them as per your Word in Psalm 21: 2.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...