Monday 1 September 2014

Conquerors


Romans 8 : 36 - 39 (NIV)
36 As it is written:
“For your sake we face death all day long;
    we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”[j]
37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[k] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Conquerors are normally people who are able to withstand may kinds of trials and tribulations.  People that are strong willed and mostly determined to make it no matter what.  Then looking at the scripture Paul wrote it reminds us that our Conqueror is the Lord Jesus Christ and when we feel weak and helpless our Lord Jesus Christ is able to help us conqueror all our difficult times.  

Lord Jesus You are more than a conqueror to me You Lord are my Holy place and my refuge.  Thank You for being there for me in my hour of need.

I love you Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...