Monday 22 September 2014

Pray about it



‘Why is this happening to me?’  Genesis 25: 22 NIV

As I started my day this morning I decided to dedicate this day to the Lord in humble prayer.  I want to pray for the ‘why is this happening to me?’  Abba Father hear my cry as I stand in the gap for the following people in my life, my Oldest Son and his family, my daughter and her family, my youngest son and his friends, my mom and oom Frik, my sister and her family, my brother and his family.  I also want to pray for my Google + friends and my own family, husband and stepchildren.

Reminding the Lord on His word in 1 Kings 17:14 Lord it states: " that the LORD, the God of Israel says ‘the jar of flour will not be used up and the jug of oil will not run dry until the day the LORD sends rain on the land.’"  Humbly Lord I am asking for You to open the heavens and send down the rain, we are in need of Your helping hand.

Rich or poor, famous or unknown I want to ask You Lord don’t forget us, Your children in the name of Jesus Christ.  

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...