Tuesday 11 November 2014

Awesome Birthday for myself



Thank you and Bless you too!!
 
Colossians 1:9 (Good News Translation)
'We ask God to fill you with the knowledge of His will, with all the wisdom and understanding that His Spirit gives.'

I know it’s bold but I do want to tell you what an awesome Birthday I enjoyed 9 November 2014.  God is great and greatly to be praised.  I received so many beautiful birthday wishes from my friends all over the world and most importantly also from my Brother and Sister-in-law in Australia.  We don’t talk and it sad because we all miss them tremendously.  Thank you for remembering me!!!

The Lord my God has sent me beautiful gifts, my sister bless her heart always buys me the most beautiful gifts.  This year she spoils me with a beautiful watch with white leather straps.  Thank you ‘Kleinsis’.  My children Johan, Odette, Anabelle and Jean bought me a beautiful black genuine leather jack (I have been wishing for one for such a long, long time).  Bless your hearts for fulfilling my hearts desires.  Elsa and Llewellyn thank you for the beautiful towels.  Mommy thank you for phoning me so early in the morning, 04:00 am.  Love you darling. My darling husband bless his heart bought me the perfume I have been nagging him about.  Thank you darling.  My friend Elma, thank you so much for the lovely wall hangings for my lappa.  They will be cherished always.
My friends and family that phoned and wished me on the day, bless each one of You, thank you for the beautiful wishes.  I feel so blessed abundantly, with the knowledge that I am a child of God and God uses all people to bless my life.


To everybody, my Google plus friends thank You so much for the beautiful wishes, my friends on Facebook thank you so much for the beautiful wishes and all my other friends thank you so much.
God bless each one of you richly for the lovely blessings I accept and appreciate each one of them with my whole heart.  Thank You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...