Monday 3 November 2014

The Love of God




1 John 4:9Amplified Bible (AMP)

In this the love of God was made manifest (displayed) where we are concerned: in that God sent His Son, the only begotten or [a]unique [Son], into the world so that we might live through Him.


Lord Almighty God, of Israel as I think on this verse today, I want to pray for the full revelation and understanding that You sent Your only begotten or unique Son – Jesus Christ to die for my sins.  I believe that I have been saved and that I am going to heaven and I understand the costs involved.  I want to pray for a decrement in my own life revealing to me what my purpose in this world is. 

Lord of Israel help me also be loving and kind, fill my heart and mind Lord with Your Holy Spirit so that I am able to move forward and keep the word of God in my own life.  Like fire and help me radiate it to all around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...