Prosper through hard work



Proverbs 14: 23 The Voice  


23 Prosperity comes from hard work, but talking too much leads to great scarcity.

Thinking about these word I must tell you it is so true, I have seen when I get to work and get down to business and do what is on my desk immediately I have a lot of free time the rest of the day.  By looking at the piles of paper siting on my desk talking about when I get down to doing the work and just paging through them makes no difference.  Later on they are still there and then here by the end of the week I have twice as much to process than before.

So procrastination is truly the same as talking too much about what I should be doing than putting my hands out and actually doing the job.  Another thing that I must tell you I have observed is by being diligent in working hard while the work is pouring in, this not only makes me become better at what I do, I then start to excel.

For me I would like to be the best in what I do, all the time.  I want to excel in my work and be sure that I work properly every time.  Doing something right the first time is more important to me than speed.  

I believe the Word of God that Proverbs reminds me that through hard work I will prosper and on the other hand by just talking about it will lead to disaster and mistakes, which we cannot afford anyway.

Popular posts from this blog

Wisdom in Trusting God

tHe dArkest hOur oF the nIght cOmes jUst bEfore the dAwn.