Thursday 29 January 2015

Tested faith and the rewards of being faithful


1 Peter 1: 7 The Voice (VOICE)

Suffering tests your faith which is more valuable than gold (remember that gold, although it is perishable, is tested by fire) so that if it is found genuine, you can receive praise, honor, and glory when Jesus the Anointed, our Liberating King, is revealed at last.


As I read 1 Peter 1 I realize that we are just traveling through this life, we are on our way towards something greater.  We are preparing ourselves for a better, brighter life in heave.  We don’t realise it but we are not going to live here on earth for ever.

Through suffering our faith is being tested and according to Peter it is more valuable than gold “(remember that gold, although it is perishable, is tested by fire)”.  Now I know when you go through trials and are facing grueling difficulties I don’t think you feel that this is a test of your faith.  As for myself I realize that each time I need to face a difficult situation it is part of my life and the testing’s I need to go through.  


When you are able to look back at your difficult times and come to realize that God has always had a good plan and purpose for your live then you can relax and sit back and see what has happened.  While you are in that circumstances you cannot seem to see past what is happening right there and now.  That I believe is normal as no one of us can always understand our situations.  I also come to realize that many people are constantly going through difficult times, they are being tested and the people around them are part of their testing.  I thought that it was only me and that poor old me, no one understands me and gets what I’m all about.  Fact is who cares, who I am?  No one really, a normal woman, with so many children and grandchildren really, just another person.

I soon realized that God is testing me and I am in the right place and at the right time.  God also knows me and what I am facing.  I want to be found genuine, and I do praise the Lord with honor and glory.

Prayer:

Abba Father, humbly I come into Your presence and I pray Lord for another day.  Thank You for the understanding and wisdom You give each one of us each day.  As I face my own trials and tribulations, help me understand and phantom that I am still Your No. 1 girl.

I love You Father God, I wish I could be a better person but just as I am in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ I declare and say YOU ARE My everything.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...