Tuesday 10 February 2015

Coping right now


You don’t know how funny life is, in my own life I find the more stress I experience the better I preform.  It seems all my coping mechanisms fall into gear.  I seem to perform excellent when under a lot of stress.  The problem I find with this is my neck goes into spasm and I feel irritated most of the time.  I am really working hard not to snap but sometimes life gets to me.

In the meantime I have found that the more time I spend in God’s word the better I feel.  So now before I want to snap I turn the pages of my Bible and read.

God is in control over my life and I know it.  I believe that He inspires my thoughts, my desires and my wishes.  My one wish right now is to get a permanent job with all the perks to match.  So in the meantime I am working has best I can, paying attention and listening to instructions.  Doing it right the first time.  I am going to be the best there is in my field, I take a little longer to do something but then I do it once and its done right.


In all of this I want to thank the LORD my GOD for opening the right doors for me.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...