Coping right now


You don’t know how funny life is, in my own life I find the more stress I experience the better I preform.  It seems all my coping mechanisms fall into gear.  I seem to perform excellent when under a lot of stress.  The problem I find with this is my neck goes into spasm and I feel irritated most of the time.  I am really working hard not to snap but sometimes life gets to me.

In the meantime I have found that the more time I spend in God’s word the better I feel.  So now before I want to snap I turn the pages of my Bible and read.

God is in control over my life and I know it.  I believe that He inspires my thoughts, my desires and my wishes.  My one wish right now is to get a permanent job with all the perks to match.  So in the meantime I am working has best I can, paying attention and listening to instructions.  Doing it right the first time.  I am going to be the best there is in my field, I take a little longer to do something but then I do it once and its done right.


In all of this I want to thank the LORD my GOD for opening the right doors for me.  Amen

Popular posts from this blog

Wisdom in Trusting God

tHe dArkest hOur oF the nIght cOmes jUst bEfore the dAwn.