Abundance - will come my way

John 10: 10 Amplified

10 The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it[b]overflows).

Many people I know are blessed with an abundant life, the best is they don’t always know it.  I watch people around me and I feel happy for them.  I am not being jealous or crying about the lack I have right now. 

God is working on my behalf and not too far in the future I will also have the abundance everybody else is enjoying.


So this is my confession, Lord I declare and believe that I am enjoying my life and that I have an abundance, (to the full, till it overflows) enough to give to the poor and needy.  In the Holy name of Jesus Christ.  Amen

Popular posts from this blog

Wisdom in Trusting God

tHe dArkest hOur oF the nIght cOmes jUst bEfore the dAwn.