Friday 27 March 2015

Abundance - will come my way

John 10: 10 Amplified

10 The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it[b]overflows).

Many people I know are blessed with an abundant life, the best is they don’t always know it.  I watch people around me and I feel happy for them.  I am not being jealous or crying about the lack I have right now. 

God is working on my behalf and not too far in the future I will also have the abundance everybody else is enjoying.


So this is my confession, Lord I declare and believe that I am enjoying my life and that I have an abundance, (to the full, till it overflows) enough to give to the poor and needy.  In the Holy name of Jesus Christ.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...