Saturday 28 March 2015

Sweet Words


Psalm 119:103 Amplified Bible (AMP)
103 How sweet are Your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth!



I wonder why people cannot speak sweet and beautiful words.  Men who date their girlfriends use the most charming and a beautiful word, to make sure the lady is crazy over them.  I believe that we should practice speaking beautifully to each other.  Why do we find it so easy to say foul words and swear without blushing? 

I think it is because it is against our nature to speak sweet words that is uplifting and encouraging.  We unintentionally don’t want to see the sun shine on others.  We are selfish and self-centred that is why we don’t speak words of encouragement, speaking compliments and being kind.

My challenge today to you is, why don’t you start speaking sweet words, something that melts in your mouth.  See how life will change and people will become calmer and sweeter.

My words going forward is to speak sweet words, I want to become Holy, I want to be a pleasing person in the Lords eyes.

The test is when I get angry and frustrated not to speak ill words and foul words.  Lord please place a guard before my mouth and mind.  I dedicate my words into Your hands and pray for sweet words that is pleasing on the ear. 

Thank you for speaking sweet words today, thank you for reading my thoughts and thank you for being a blessing to me, you are a blessing in my life. 

God bless you today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...